Apr 1, 2014

Spring Break 2014 & Jack is 3 Months!

Jack is growing faster than we could have ever imagined! He is really into his hands and is now bringing them together, like in prayer (so cute!), and loves to put them in his mouth. Still not the biggest fan of tummy time, although his tolerance has increased, he is still working on rolling over. His current loves are to sit up (with help), stand on his very strong legs, and touch soft things to his face, starting with his burp cloth and now his stuffed lion. I'm just happy his enjoys it when I wipe his spit up from his face. The smiles, giggles, vocal yawns, tongue stick outs and coos still get us every time and I am sure that will never end. Here is our boy, now a little over 3 months...

Smiling at Dad.

Toes in the sand for the 1st time!



Chats with Stevie.
Loving his NAVY Lion, thanks Pete!

Cambria
3 month pic

Snuggles with Aunt Cynthia.

Santa Barbara


Caught the end of a smile

Hanging out with his friend Reid.


Grandma time.

No comments:

Post a Comment