As I have noted before, the time is flying fast! We have already been in NYC for 2 months and it feels like it has been longer. We are really enjoying seeing friends who in the area on a more regular basis along with taking in all that NYC has to offer. We have started going to the YMCA where Jack enjoys Rumble Tumble time and Mommy and Me Yoga. (I love Child Watch, for some solo mom workout time) Jack is growing quickly and changes everyday, yet still has ZERO teeth! I am loving the fact I still get my baby face a little while longer, even as 2 bottom teeth are threatening to come in soon. Making friends is a breeze with Jack, whether on the subway, in line at the store, riding an elevator or while out at a cafe or restaurant, this kid is SOCIAL. His smile is contagious and everyone seems to take notice, it warms my heart every time he brings joy to someone new. Jack is pulling himself up on everything and anyone, and crawls faster everyday, watch out! His favorite things to play with are items that we are constantly having to redirect him from, such as: electrical cords, a wheeled kitchen cart, shoes, and the toilet. Items that we redirect him to, that he also enjoys are his activity table, wooden spoons combined with anything he can bang on, stacking cups, and balls. Jack continues to love bath time, eating, crawling, laughing, "talking" reading/eating books, and is beginning to dance a bit. He is such a happy baby 98% of the time, we feel like we hit the baby "Jack"pot. However, the 2% includes diaper changing time, he is not a fan.
 |
| Mail from Grandma Byrnes |
 |
| "How do I get this out?" |
 |
| Rumble Tumble Time! |
 |
| My birthday twin, her mom is Emily too! |
 |
| Central Park Zoo |
 |
| Top of the Met |
 |
| Love the Y |
 |
| Fort Greene Park |
 |
| Avocado! |
 |
| "Is this not my bed?" |
|
|
 |
| Building Friends |
 |
| Look who came to visit! |
 |
| I'm out |
No comments:
Post a Comment