Oct 27, 2014

10 Months, that went fast!

I am constantly reminding myself to cherish every moment with Jack; I just can't believe he is almost a year old. I already see the baby days coming to an end as he pulls himself up and stays standing on his own like an old pro. He remains an incredibly happy kid, good sleeper and insatiable eater. This baby gets hangry! He eats everything and wants anything Dan and I are having. He still loves his activity table, stacking cups, along with a wooden spoon and metal mixing bowl. The shoe basket is a constant redirecting area, as he loves to put them in his mouth, gross! Jack is a busy kid, rarely ever remaining still, picture taking is getting harder and I have moved into taking more videos. Thank you iPhone! Of course he puts anything and everything in his toothless mouth, and is speaking his own language fluently.

























1 comment:

  1. We miss you, Jack!! Quit growing up so fast!! Love the pics, Em, keep them coming! xoxo

    P.S. Cute bum!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete